Sunday, April 19, 2009

THE TOWER OF BABEL


As my sister Adaora pointed out, there are some aspects of my blog that have been inhibiting you all from a more active participation. Take the language barrier for example.
When I started the blog I made a hasty mention to my non-dutch family, friends and aquaintainces about the meaning of the dutch words underneath the blog text.

As I said Grappig = Funny, Interessant = Interesting, Te gek = Totally amazing/out of it.

What I failed to mention was even more important: that Reacties plaatsen = Enter a comment and that Voorbeeld= Preview (of your comments).

Most important of all is that I failed to make it clear that somewhere halfway the page on the rightside is Volgers which means Followers!


Need I say more?


Arrrrggggggh!!!!!!

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa

Seriously I still have to figure out how to change all that to English because that works better for everyone.

Anyways, now that I've informed you all of how it all works, you have no excuses for not letting your "voices" be heard.
I am looking foward to our future interactions and meeting even more interesting people through all of you.

Adios for now


P.S: Adaa, Bedankt! = Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. De verstoring van de communicatie tijdens het bouwen van de toren van Babel, gaat veel dieper dan verschillende dialecten. Op . niveau gaan we al de fout in.
    Why try? Let the silence do the talking.

    ReplyDelete